Monday, April 20, 2009

Sorry I've been gone so long...

I can't really say much is happening here that's been keeping me too busy to blog so I'll just chalk it up to general malaise. We are going to England, Ireland and Wales next month. I got an email from United advertising great fares to lots of spots and London was calling my name. So, I convinced Dan we had to go on another adventure with Globus (actually Cosmos this time). So we and 30 of our closest strangers will soon be tooling around the UK on a motorcoach with a lovely tour director named Nigel or Fiona or something Britishy like that. Dan's never been to the UK and I've never been to Ireland so we each get to explore something new. We both have been doing genealogical research lately and we both have British roots. Dan's mother's father's family can trace their ancester back to the early 1600s. My father's mother's family were Quakers and came over to Pennsylvania (now Delaware) with William Penn in the late 1600s.

No comments: