Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Congratulations Marcia and Kathryn!

I flew out to California this weekend for the wedding of my best friend, Marcia. She married her partner, Kathryn, whom she has known since 1988. Dan and I still have them beat - we met in 1986.

Here are their flowers - their colors were pink, black and white.

They met at Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota and were married by another Mac alum. Hmmm...also similar to Dan and I, except we met at Grinnell and were married by a Grinnellian on campus.



Here's me, signing their marriage license. Below are their wedding cupcakes. :-)

2 comments:

The Bairs said...

You're looking mighty cute in that sexy black dress!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow that is a lot of frosting. I am on the opposite end of the spectrum I just want a thin layer of frosting. How come there are no pictures of the happy couple where I can see their faces?
Annie