Saturday, October 18, 2008

Frosting Shots -- that's what I'm talking about!

One of my favorite blogs to read is Cupcakes Take the Cake -it is written by three lovely ladies who report on all things cupcake (news, photos, crafts, events, recipes, etc). Before I noticed a new trend in cupcake bakeries here in town I read about it on their blog - Frosting Shots! Can you believe it? I am one of those people who prefers a high frosting to cake ratio (hence my recent rejoining of the gym :-) ) and the frosting shots are the perfect solution to that problem. See the original news story here on their blog. Lovely Confections here in town sells them as does Happy Cakes. I haven't tried them yet but it brings back memories of licking the beaters or bowls of mom's homemade goodies when I was growing up.

No comments: